MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Wine Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 135 pages with table and figures in it.
Wine is an alcoholic drink produced by the fermentation of grapes or other fruits.
This report studies the Wine Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Hydrolysed Whey Protein market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
The Wine industry concentration is very low; there are about many manufacturers or wineries in the world, and the products mainly from Italy, France, Spain, Australia and USA.
Global manufactures mainly distributed in Europe, Australia and USA. The wineries in Europe have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Wineries in France relative higher level of product’s quality.
Many companies have several plants; usually locate in the place close to grape plant.
The biggest consumption market is Europe, takes the market share of about 57.01% in 2016, followed by North America with 15.82%.
We tend to believe this industry becomes more and more mature, and the consumption increasing rate will show a smooth curve.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Wine in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The worldwide market for Wine is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 1.6% over the next five years, will reach 70500 million US$ in 2024, from 64100 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- EandJ Gallo
- The Wine Group
- Constellation Brands
- Accolade Wines
- Cantine Riunite and CIV
- Concha y Toro
- Treasury Wine Estates
- Grupo Penaflor
- Bronco Wine
- Trinchero Family Estates
- Casella Family Brands
- China Great Wall Wine
- Jacobâ€˜s Creek
- Kendall-Jackson Vineyard Estates
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Price below 20 USD
- Price 20-50 USD
- Price over 50 USD
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Retail Market
- Auction Sales
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Wine report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Wine market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Wine market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Wine Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Wine , with sales, revenue, and price of Wine , in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Wine , for each region, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 12, Wine market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Wine sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.