Globally the market for mHealth is expected to grow at 36.5% CAGR (2016-2022).The major driver for this market has been identified as the growing penetration of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. The market has flourished because of the need to provide a cost-effective and efficient healthcare system globally. The need arose due to rising incidences of chronic diseases and increasing healthcare costs. And this need has been taken care of by the use of mApps, connected mobile devices, and wearables by patients.
The various factors that influence the growth of mHealth market are patient’s involvement in personal healthcare, implementation of smartphones and wearable devices into healthcare industry, integration of wireless technologies with healthcare devices that are portable, benefits of Cost effectiveness and patients’ convenience and Increase in lifestyle diseases In the near future, innovation in the mHealth market will be led by the evolution of smart devices, better wireless coverage and enhanced remote monitoring. With rising awareness and favourable regulatory impositions, the market is expected to yield significant revenues in the future.
Request For Free [email protected] https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10065021
Affordability of smartphones and their widespread penetration.
Integration of wireless technologies and other technological innovations.
Low cost and higher convenience associated with the use of mobile devices.
Rising incidences of chronic diseases and other lifestyle diseases.
Stringent regulations by administrations such as the FDA and EU.
Lack of skilled personnel and thus improper guidance for patients.
Risk of data thefts and other data privacy issues.
Lack of accuracy due to technology in its beta state.
The global mobile health market can be segmented on the basis of:
1. Equipment/Connected Medical Devices:Blood Glucose Meters, BP Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Neurological Monitoring, Cardiac Monitors, Apnea & Sleep Monitor, Wearable fitness sensor device and Heart Rate Meters, Others. Blood pressure Monitors Market has up to date accounted for the largest share of the global connected medical devices market. But, with a worldwide increase in diabetes cases, the Blood Glucose Meters market is the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
- mHealth Services:Prevention Services, Treatment Services, Diagnosis Service,Monitoring Services, Wellness Services,Strengthening Solutions, Healthcare Systems. The Monitoring Services Segment has held the highest market share till 2017 although the fitness and wellness service is the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing awareness of the benefits of maintaining healthy lifestyles.
- mHealth Apps:General Health and Fitness Apps, Chronic Care Management Apps, Women’s Health Apps, Personal Health Record, Medication Management, and others. General health and fitness apps segment held the highest market share till 2017 but is expected to be overshadowed by the chronic care management apps segment during the forecast period.
On the basis of geography, the global mobile health market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
North America: It is the market leader in terms of value up until the forecast period and is expected to continue its dominance in the forecast period. High per capita income, existing infrastructure for said market, rising healthcare issues and favorable government rulings, all work in favor for high growth of mHealth market in this region in the forecast period.
Europe: Expected to grow at a slightly higher growth rate than North America, Europe is presently 2nd behind North America in terms of value in the mHealth market.
Asia-Pacific: This region is expected to offer considerable growth opportunities for market players in the forecast period. Improving facilities for internet connectivity, smartphone availability, and network expansion partnered with rising healthcare problems is sure to set the market growth on an upward curve.
Ihealth Lab, Inc.
- The mHealth global market is expected to reach $ 22.31Billion by 2022.
- Americas holds the largest market share of 35.1% of mHealth market globally.
- Europe market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 33.65%.
- Monitoring application segment hold 63.8% market share of global mHealth market by application.
Report ContentsRegional AnalysisReport Highlights
Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
Supply & Demand Value Chain
Market – Current Trends
Competition & Major Companies
Technology and R&D Status
Porters Five Force Analysis
Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
US and Canada
Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
Rest of Western Europe
Rest of Eastern Europe
Australia and New Zealand
Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
Consumer and Pricing Analysis
Market dynamics of the industry
Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
Recent trends in Market and impact
Research Status and Technology Overview
Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Email : [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609