Veterinary vaccines increase immunity of animals by improving animal health which avoids transmission of diseases from animals to humans. These vaccines can be given subcutaneously (under the skin) or intramuscularly (into the muscle) to animal. The aim of veterinary vaccines is to improve livestock production in a cost effective manner. The rise in the incidences of zoonotic diseases are affecting humans and has led to increased interest in companion animal vaccines. Advancement in this area is mainly due to emergence of new zoonotic diseases, investment by government bodies and increased expenditures on animal health by pet lovers.
Download the Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/1056
In recent years’ veterinary vaccines have made much impact on human health, welfare and production by developing novel vaccines which can target dangerous zoonotic diseases such as E. coli O157:H7, a food borne disease that can lead to HUS and kidney failure. Moreover, due to novel research in the field, expansion in the range of veterinary vaccines and formulations of adjuvants and reduction of pharmaceutical residuals in the human food chain will propel the growth of veterinary vaccines market. However, persistent economic slowdown, rising costs of storage and maintenance and the increase in the vegetarian population are major factors constituting to restraints of market. With improvement in costs, more investments in animal health and skilled expertise this market could have lucrative opportunities of growth.
The report segments the market on the basis of products, diseases, technologies and regions. On the basis of products market is categorized into companion animal vaccines, livestock, poultry, porcine, equine, aquaculture, and other animal vaccines. On the basis of technology, market is further segmented into inactivated vaccines, live attenuated vaccines, conjugate vaccines, toxoid vaccines, DNA vaccines, recombinant vaccines and subunit vaccines. In terms of disease, it is classified to livestock diseases, aquaculture, poultry, companion diseases and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Many companies are working in development of veterinary vaccines by undergoing collaboration between research institutions and companies, product approvals and launches, licensing agreements and partnerships amongst companies and augmented R&D investment on veterinary vaccines for instance, Zoetis announces product approval in 2013 for Rui Lan An Swine Vaccine for curing highly pathogenic porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (HP PRRS). Moreover, Bayer and BioNTech AG entered into agreement in 2016 for development of mRNA vaccines and therapeutics particularly for animal health. Ceva Santé Animale acquired Biovac Laboratories in 2016 which is a leading manufacturer of autogenous vaccines. These advancements in veterinary vaccines sector are indicative of the future growth in market.
For More Inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1056
Some of the key players of the market are Bayer Healthcare, Zoetis (Pfizer), Boehringer Ingelheim, Bioniche Animal Health, Ceva, Elcano Animal Health, Heska Co., Merck Animal Health, Merial (Sanofi), and Virbac.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global veterinary vaccines market.
- Geographically, the veterinary vaccines are analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global veterinary vaccines market is provided. For instance, increasing incidence of zoonotic disease and rising expenditure on animal health drives the market growth while cost of pet care and storage issues forms the restraints of market.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within veterinary vaccines market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Key market players within the veterinary vaccines market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global veterinary products.
VETERINARY/ANIMAL VACCINES MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Livestock Vaccines
- Companion Animal Vaccines
- Porcine Vaccines
- Equine Vaccines
- Poultry Vaccines
- Aquaculture Vaccines
- Other Animal Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Live Attenuated Vaccines
- Subunit Vaccines
- Toxoid Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Conjugate Vaccines
- Poultry Diseases
- Companion Animal Disease
- Livestock Diseases
- Aquaculture Diseases
- Other Diseases
- North America
- Middle East
- South Africa
Related Reports :
Foam Insulation Market by Foam Type (Polystyrene, Elastomeric, Polyurethane & Polyisocyanurate, Polyolefin, Phenolic, and Others), Form (Spray, Flexible, and Rigid) and End User (Building & Construction, Automobile & Transportation, Packaging, and Electricals & Electronics, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts, 2019-2026
Aerospace Plastics Market by Type (Polyether Ether Ketone, Poly (methyl methacrylate), Polycarbonate, Polyphenylene Sulfide, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), and Application (Cabin Windows & Windshield, Cabin Lighting, and Overhead Storage Bins): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026