Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively included a new research study titled The Insurance Industry in Uganda – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 to its wide online repository. The concerned market is discoursed based on a variety of market influential factors such as drivers, opportunities and restraints. This study tends to inform the readers about the current as well as future market scenarios extending up to the period until forecast period limit; 2022. In addition, a deep analysis of the competitive landscape, including prime market players is also enclosed in this report.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2122887
The Insurance Industry in Uganda – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalDatas “The Insurance Industry in Uganda – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022”, report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Ugandan insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Ugandan economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Ugandan insurance industry, including –
– The Ugandan insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
– A comprehensive overview of the Ugandan economy and demographics
– Details of the competitive landscape in the Ugandan insurance industry
– The various distribution channels in the Ugandan insurance industry
– Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Ugandan insurance industry
– Analysis of natural hazards in the Ugandan insurance industry
– In 2017, a new insurance act was introduced which comprised several changes, such as the introduction of the risk-sensitive basis supervision of insurance participants.
– In 2017, the Mandatory Vehicle Insurance Bill in the country was reviewed by the Ministry of Finance for approval.
– In 2017, the regulation of bancassurance was issued, which laid out provisions for the licensing of bancassurance participants.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Uganda.
– It provides historical values for the Ugandan insurance industry for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Ugandan insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
– It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels in Uganda.
– It profiles the top insurance companies in Uganda, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Table of Contents
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
4.1 Industry Indicators
4.1.1 Gross written premium
4.1.2 Insurance density
5 LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
5.1 Segment Indicators
5.1.1 Gross written premium
5.1.3 Assets and investments
5.2 Individual Life Insurance
5.2.1 Gross written premium
5.3 Group Life Insurance
5.3.1 Gross written premium
5.4 Pension Insurance
5.4.1 Gross written premium
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=2122887
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like banking market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read Industry News at: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/