The market for The Baby Food Sector in Vietnam is growing with the expansion of this Industry Sector Worldwide. Market Research Hub (MRH) has added a new report titled “The Baby Food Sector in Vietnam, 2018” which offer details about the current trends and analysis, as well as scope for the near future. This research study also covers information about the production, consumption and market share based on different active regions. Furthermore, an anticipated growth at a double-digit CAGR for the The Baby Food Sector in Vietnam sector is highlighted in the report which indicates a prosperous future.
Request for Report Sample @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2100129
The Baby Food Sector in Vietnam, 2018
“The Baby Food Sector in Vietnam, 2018”, is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Vietnamese market.
Vietnamese mothers have prepared fresh food for their babies but, as the economy has developed and more women have been drawn into the urban workplace, these mothers have increasingly found they have less time to spend preparing food and to spend with their young children. This, coupled with the greater availability of prepared baby food in modern retail outlets, has fueled strong growth in the baby food sector. Vietnamese consumers are concerned about nutrition, food safety, and food quality, particularly in the wake of a number of food scares in recent years.
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
– Vietnam has no unified food law, but it does have a large number of food quality laws, labeling laws, and safety and hygiene laws, as well as additional quality standards which apply to infant formula.
– The baby food market includes plain cereals (wheat, oatbased, and rice, including red rice), cereals with fruit, and dried savory dishes, which consist mainly of cereals with added pork, chicken, or fish plus vegetables. Baby cereals were packed in boxes, and in cans.
– The price of baby drinks makes them a luxury most mothers cannot afford. Both juices and teas are available, but only in a limited number of urban outlets.
– The majority of baby meals continue to be sold in jars, although a few pouches were found for the first time in 2018.
– Finger foods are mainly presented in boxes, although a few products are available in bags, tubs, and, most recently, in stand-up pouches.
Reasons to buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Table of Contents
Baby Cereals & Dry Meals
Baby Wet Meals & Others
Production and trade
Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company – Vinamilk
Abbott Nutrition Vietnam
FrieslandCampina Dutch Lady Vietnam
Mead Johnson Vietnam Company Ltd
Nestl Vietnam Ltd
Danone Vietnam Company Ltd
Baby Food Retailing
Enquire about This Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=2100129
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like Retail market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read Industry News at: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/