A solar cable is an interconnection cable, which is utilized in photovoltaic power generation industry for interconnecting solar panels and other electrical components.
Simple installation, UV resistance, lifetime reliability, outdoor durability, flexibility and sliding capacity are some of the properties that make solar cables ideal for industrial applications These cables are flame retardant and fully recyclable in accordance with environmental regulations.
The solar photovoltaic industry is an eco-friendly industry, and it is expected to play a significant role in resolving energy problems. The development of the solar photovoltaic industry is the main factor driving the growth of the solar cables market.
Moreover, increase in use of solar cables in various applications and rise in number of solar projects in emerging economies supplement the market growth. However, fluctuating prices of raw materials, such as copper, restrict the market growth.
The report segments the solar cable market based on material, application and geography. Based on the material, the market is divided into copper, aluminum and others. By application, it is bifurcated in residential and non-residential. Non-residential is further segmented into commercial and office, institutional, industrial, hospitality and leisure, and others (hospitals and airport terminals). Geographic breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players provided in the report are as follows:
- Allied Wire & Cable, Inc.
- Amphenol Industrial Products Group
- Eldra B.V.
- General Cable Corporation
- KBE Elektrotechnik GmbH
- Lapp Group
- Lumberg Group
- Ningbo Pntech New Energy Co., Ltd.
- Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG
- Taiyo Cable Tech Co., Ltd.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global solar cables market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060