The report provides an overview of the “Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market” industry including definitions, division, key vendors, key Development and market challenges. The Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market analysis is provided the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status
Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The entire market is further distributed by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14245632
– The SGLT2 class of drugs includes Jardiance, Fraxiga, Inovokana, and Suglat. Suglat is only available in Japan and South Korea. The Asia – Pacific sodium-dependent glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) market (hereafter, referred to as the market studied) is
The Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market report also presents the vendor countryside and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market report analyses the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios.
Key Market Trends
SGLT2 Market is Expected to Reach USD 1.1 billion Revenue by 2019.
– Though the growing global type-2 diabetic population promotes the growth of SGLT2 drugs, the Asia – Pacific region accounts for a significant market share globally, due to the region’s high type-2 diabetic population.
– As there is an exponential growth of diabetes population year-on-year, especially Type-2 diabetic patients, new innovative drugs are coming up in the market for the ease of access to the patients.
– Jardiance accounted for 47% of market share in the Asia – Pacific SGLT2 market, with 0.4 billion in the year 2018.
– Suglat (Ipragliflozin) is marketed only in Japan and South Korea. It contributed to a 14% share in the Asia – Pacific SGLT2 market.
– The market growth for the drug Invonkana has been decreasing when compared to other SGLT2 class of drugs, due to a large number of side effects, such as increasing weight and high cardiovascular risks for the patients.
China and India are Having more than 40% of Share in the Asia – Pacific SGLT2 Market.
– China and India have the highest market share in the Asia – Pacific SGLT2 market with 29.30% and 16.74%, respectively.
– The diabetes population of China and India is expected to reach 123 and 76 million, respectively by 2019.
– Japan has more local players than global players. Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporate in Japan and South Korea markets Invokana drug, and where the same drug is being marketed by Janssen Pharmaceuticals in the rest of the regions in Asia – Pacific.
– With the increase in diabetes population, the need and demand for diabetes drugs are expected to increase in the Asia – Pacific region. The other factors, such as better adoption than other therapies and government initiatives, are driving the diabetes drugs market. Thus, the sales of SGLT2 is high in these regions.
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245632
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Study on product type and application expected to dominate the market.
- Study on regions expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Detailed Table of Content of Global Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends of Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics of Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market
5.1.1 Increasing Production
5.1.2 Rising Demand
6. Global Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market Segmentation, By Capacity
7. Global Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market Segmentation, By Material Type
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market Segmentation, Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction of Sodium-dependent Glucose Co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) Market
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
And Many More….
No. of Pages: – 90
Purchase this Report (Price 4000 USD for a single-user license) https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14245632
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]