Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively included a new research study titled Payments Landscape in the UAE: Opportunities and Risks to 2022 to its wide online repository. The concerned market is discoursed based on a variety of market influential factors such as drivers, opportunities and restraints. This study tends to inform the readers about the current as well as future market scenarios extending up to the period until “forecast period limit; for example: 2026”. In addition, a deep analysis of the competitive landscape, including prime market players is also enclosed in this report.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2122881
Payments Landscape in the UAE: Opportunities and Risks to 2022
GlobalDatas “Payments Landscape in the UAE: Opportunities and Risks to 2022”, report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Emirati cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Emirati cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Emirati cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Emirati cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
– To strengthen consumer confidence in card-based payments, the Central Bank of the UAE issued a notice prohibiting the double-swiping of payment cards at point of sale (POS) terminals. The move is intended to prevent unauthorized storage of card holders information. Once the card is swiped for the first time at the POS its details are briefly stored within the POS terminals memory before being transmitted to the payment processor. The second swipe might provide the opportunity for malware installed on the terminal to copy the card data. According to the central bank, almost all merchants in the country have complied with the new regulation.
– To boost the e-commerce market, in October 2017 the Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority and wasl Asset Management Group announced the launch of e-commerce free zone Dubai CommerCity, the first free zone dedicated to e-commerce in the Middle East and North Africa. The free zone is designed to provide government, administrative, customs, and logistics services to e-commerce companies. It allows local and international manufacturers to store their goods in warehouses to be shipped to the local market. Free zones offer various incentives to e-commerce traders, such as no taxes on personal income or capital gains, no corporate taxes, no duties on the import or export of goods, provision of 100% foreign ownership, and 100% repatriation of capital and profits. The rise in e-commerce activities will drive electronic payments in the country.
– In April 2018 the government introduced Emirates Blockchain Strategy 2021. The strategy aims to use blockchain technology for 50% of government transactions in order to reduce costs and free up resources over the next three years. The adoption of blockchain technology is expected to generate AED11bn ($3bn) in savings associated with transaction and document processing.
Table of Contents
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=2122881
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like banking market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read Industry News at: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/