Milking robots, also known as robotic milking machines, automatic milking systems (AMS) or voluntary milking systems (VMS), were developed in the late 20th century. They have been commercially available since the early 1990s. The core of such systems that allows complete automation of the milking process is a type of agricultural robot. Common systems rely on the use of computers and special herd management software.
Scope of the Report:
The global milking robots industry mainly concentrates in Europe. The global leading players in this market are Lely and DeLaval, which total revenue is $783.41 million, accounts for 75.45% of total production value in 2015.
A growing lack of high-quality, affordable labor, in combination with the demand for higher efficiency, lower costs and flexible lifestyles, has created a new category for robotic milking and other automated systems on dairies.
By Market Players: Lely, DeLaval, Hokofarm, GEA Farm, SA Christensen, Fullwood, Boumatic Robotics
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep slow increasing, as well as the consumption value.
The worldwide market for Milking Robots is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 12.0% over the next five years, will reach 2510 million US$ in 2024, from 1270 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
This report focuses on the Milking Robots in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Milking Robots product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Milking Robots, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Milking Robots in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Milking Robots competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Milking Robots breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Milking Robots market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Milking Robots sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
E-mail [email protected]