Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Pain Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017” to its huge collection of research reports. An insight on the important factors and trends influencing the market.
This report provides an overview of the pain pipeline landscape. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for Osteoarthritis Pain, Migraine pain and Neuropathic Pain, therefore covering a number of the most difficult-to-treat chronic and acute pain subtypes.
Osteoarthritis pain is the most common symptom associated with osteoarthritis which causes disruption of the cartilage. This further leads to rubbing of the bones against each other stimulating pain. Migraine is a disorder characterized by repeated attacks of severe headache. A migraine headache causes throbbing or pulsating pain, usually on only one side of the head. These headaches are often associated with nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Finally neuropathic pain, or neuralgia, is a condition in which the sensory system is affected. It is commonly accompanied by tissue injury, in which the nerve fibres could be damaged resulting in the generation of abnormal signals. However, it is exhibited in a range of diseases and has no specific identifiable cause.
Get a Sample PDF at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1217017
The size of these pipelines ranges from 62 products in osteoarthritis pain to 249 in neuropathic pain. Within osteoarthritis pain, prostaglandin G/H synthases 1 and 2 and the nerve growth factor receptors are being studied by the most pipeline products; while the prostaglandin receptors are frequently targeted by already approved marketed products, the nerve growth factor receptors are not.
In migraine, it is the 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptors 1D and 1B which are being most frequently studied, again reflecting the composition of the market for this indication. However, the calcitonin gene related peptide and its receptor, also very frequently targeted, are not yet present in the migraine market. Finally, the favoured targets of neuropathic pain are the sodium channel protein type 9 (Nav1.9) and the mu type opioid receptor. While the latter is already heavily targeted in the pain market, the former is not.
– Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for pain therapeutics?
– Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
– To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
– What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of pain therapeutics?
Reasons to buy
– Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
– Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
– Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
– Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Get Complete TOC With Tables and Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/pain-drug-development-pipeline-review-2017-report.html/toc
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfil all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organisations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected]
For More Reports Visit @ http://marketresearchlatestreports.blogspot.com/