MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Maltodextrin Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database.
Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide that is always used as a food additive. It is produced from various starches, such as corn, rice, potato, wheat, mandioc etc, by partial hydrolysis with the value of DE below 20%. And it is usually found as a white hygroscopic spray-dried powder.
The technical barriers of Maltodextrin are relatively low, which leads to a relatively low market concentrated rate. Leading Manufactures in this market include Grain Processing Corp, Roquette, Cargill Inc., Matsutani, ADM, Ingredion, Tate and Lyle, Avebe, Zhucheng Dongxiao, Zhucheng Xingmao, Mengzhou Jinyumi, Qinhuangdao Lihuang, Shijiazhuang Huachen, Henan Feitian, Jinze and etc.
There are companies adding new capacities and aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The competition in Maltodextrin market will become more intense.
According to this study, over the next five years the Maltodextrin market will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1170 million by 2024, from US$ 1000 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Maltodextrin business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Maltodextrin market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Request a sample copy @
This study considers the Maltodextrin value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- MD 10: Dextrose Equivalent (DE) less than10
- MD 15: 10< Dextrose Equivalent (DE) less than15
- MD 20: 15< Dextrose Equivalent (DE) <20
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Food and Beverage
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt,South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Grain Processing Corp
- Cargill Inc.
- Tate and Lyle
- Agrana Group
- Kraft Chemical
- Zhucheng Dongxiao
- Zhucheng Xingmao
- Mengzhou Jinyumi
- Qinhuangdao Lihuang
- Shijiazhuang Huachen
- Henan Feitian
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
- To study and analyze the global Maltodextrin consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Maltodextrin market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Maltodextrin manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Maltodextrin with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Maltodextrin submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain