The major factors that boost the obesity intervention devices market are recent product approvals from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, increase in disposable income in developing countries, rise in intake of junk and unhealthy food, and surge in obese population are majorly driving the market growth. Some non-profitable organizations in the U.S. conduct programs to increase the awareness about different options such as exercise, proper diet, and different treatments for obesity are compressive approaches of the market. Increase in demand for less invasive procedures for obesity treatment significantly affect the growth of the market. However, the adverse effects associated with the use of these devices, availability of obesity medications, and failure of products in some cases hamper the growth of obesity intervention devices market.
Obesity is a medical condition caused by increase in size of fat cells in the body that can negatively affect the health. Peoples are generally considered as obese when their body mass index is over 30 kg/m2, and overweight if the range is 25–30 kg/m2. High blood pressure, high cholesterol, and heart diseases are the serious medical conditions associated with obesity. Obesity also increases some conditions such as type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, obstructive sleep apnea, and depression. If diet or exercise is not effective, then obesity intervention devices can be used to reduce stomach volume or length of the intestines resulting in reduced ability to absorb nutrients from food. In recent years, the FDA has approved obesity intervention devices that have played a major role in treating obesity. The devices provide excellent benefits for treating patients with obesity related problems such as high blood pressure. Currently, five types of obesity intervention devices are approved to treat obesity in adult patients aged 18 and older, such as gastric bands, electrical stimulation system, gastric balloon system, gastric emptying system, and appetite suppressors. Patients with these intervention devices should be monitored by a health care provider.
Download PDF Report Sample with statistical info @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5480
The obesity intervention devices market is segmented based on the product type, method of development, end user, and region. Based on product type, the market is classified into gastric bands, electrical stimulation system, gastric balloon system, gastric emptying system, and appetite suppressors. Based on method of development, it is divided into trans-oral, endoscopy, and surgery. Based on end user, the market is categorized into hospitals, gastroenterology clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players operating in the obesity intervention devices market include Medtronic (Covidien PLC), EnteroMedics, Inc, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc, Cousin Biotech, Aspire Bariatrics Inc, Obalon Therapeutics Inc, and GI Dynamics, Johnson and Johnson, Spatz FGIA Inc., Cousin Biotech, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., and ReShape Lifesciences, Inc. (formerly EnteroMedics Inc.)
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends and market forecast estimations from 2019 to 2026, which assists to identify the prevailing obesity intervention devices market opportunities.
- An in-depth market analysis includes analysis of various regions and is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global market is provided.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential from 2019 to 2026 in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly that helps understand the competitive outlook of the global obesity intervention devices market.
Make an Enquiry for Purchase Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5480