India Juice Market
The beverage market in India is bifurcated mainly into alcoholic and non – alcoholic beverage. The further segmentation of non – alcoholic beverage in India comes out to be of carbonated and non – carbonated beverage. The main segments that are observed in the non- carbonated non – alcoholic segments comprises of juices, bottled water, energy drinks, ready to drink tea and coffee, flavoured milk, malted drinks and other drinks that are available. The report covers the detailed insights of the Juice market in the global and the Indian market. The report covers the global juice market in a detailed segmental analysis with the value and volumetric analysis. The report also covers the leading companies that are involved in the manufacturing of the juice packages and cartons globally. The report further provides with the insights of the Indian market wherein the size and share of the segments of juice are taken care of. The different brands and companies involved in the organized juice market in India are also analyzed in this report. The report also gives an idea on the pricing analysis of each of the product mentioned in the juice market.
People demand naturalness and a particular taste sensation with as few calories as possible from juices and nectars globally. To provide this, manufacturers are trying to combine the best raw materials with innovative product concepts. The manufacturers are bringing new packaging trends, which will attract the consumers to buy it. The fruit and vegetable processing industry in India is highly decentralized having wide capacities. The perishable nature of juices dictated immediate consumption within less than 24 hours in warm climates and extended but still limited time in cooler environs. Natural chilling or freezing was the only alternative to microbial modification of the juice. The juice market in India constituted compound average growth rate of more than 18% in the period of six years from 2009 to 2015. The current Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi proposed the big players like Coca Cola, Pepsi to add 2% of fruit content in the aerated drinks, which will thereby help the farmers to cultivate more in fruits and can generate profit. This kind of initiatives will promote the inclusion of real fruits in the juices available in the market.
According to “India Juice Market Outlook, 2021”, the juice market in India showcased CAGR of more than 18% in the last six years. The main segment in the juice market is done on the basis of fruit content in each of the segment. Fruit juices, fruit drinks and nectar drinks are the different segments that are available. Fruit drinks dominate the market with more than half of the market in its territory. Street vendors find this product feasible as the product comes cheap and viable. The consumers of India are rather price sensitive and go for the cheaper options without realizing the side effects. Fruit drinks showcased a dominating share of 58% in 2015 but with the increasing awareness about the deteriorating health due to such drinks is expected to decline the market in the coming five years. The top players are working rigorously on a fruit drink that contains 100% juice content. The health conscious people are also shifting from the fruit drinks to the fruit juice segment as it is healthier and has non added preservatives or artificial flavours like that in fruit drinks segment. Dabur, Parle Agro, PepsiCo, Coca Cola and other companies have shown their exposure in the Indian market. The leading players are showing their presence in each segment by launching new products in each variant.
“India Juice Market Outlook, 2021” discusses the following aspects of Juice in India:
Try Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample_request/india-juice-market-outlook-2021
The report gives an in-depth understanding of juice market in India
– Key Category
1. Global and India Beverage Market Outlook
2. Global and India Alcoholic Beverage Market Outlook
3. Global and India Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market Outlook
4. Global and India Carbonated Non-alcoholic Beverage Market Outlook
5. Global and India non – Carbonated non alcoholic Beverage Market Outlook
6. Global Juice Market Outlook
7. India Juice Market Outlook
8. India Fruit Juice Market Outlook
9. India Fruit Drinks Market Outlook
10. India Nectar Drinks Market Outlook
“India Juice Market Outlook” discusses the following aspects of Juice market in India:
How it will help solving your strategic decision making process??
The report gives an in-depth understanding of Juice market in India:
– Global Juice Market Outlook – Market Size & Forecast
– Segmental Analysis – By Company, By Segment, By Flavour, By Region
– India Non- Carbonated Non- Alcoholic beverage Market Outlook
– Segmental Analysis – By region, By segment
– India Fruit Production Market Overview
– India juice Market Outlook – Market Size & Forecast
– Segmental Analysis – By segment, By Fruit Content, By Company, By End Users, By Region
– India Fruit Juice Market Outlook – Market Size & Forecast
– Segmental Analysis – By Company, By Brand, By Flavour
– India Fruit Drinks Market Outlook – Market Size & Forecast
– India Nectar Drinks Market Outlook – Market Size & Forecast
– Segmental analysis – By Company, By Brand, By Flavour
This report can be useful to Industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies. In addition to marketing & presentations, it will also increase competitive knowledge about the industry.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with various channel partners of Juice market in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Executive Summary
2. Global & India Beverage Market Outlook
3. Global & India Alcoholic Beverage Market Outlook
4. Global & India Non – Alcoholic Beverage Market Outlook
5. Global & India Carbonated Non – Alcoholic Beverage Market Outlook
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349