The market for Health & Beauty Retailing in Argentina is growing with the expansion of this Industry Sector Worldwide. Market Research Hub (MRH) has added a new report titled “Health & Beauty Retailing in Argentina”, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 which offer details about the current trends and analysis, as well as scope for the near future. This research study also covers information about the production, consumption and market share based on different active regions. Furthermore, an anticipated growth at a double-digit CAGR for the Health & Beauty Retailing in Argentina sector is highlighted in the report which indicates a prosperous future.
Request for sample copy of this [email protected] https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2100163
Health & Beauty Retailing in Argentina, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
“Health & Beauty Retailing in Argentina, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022”, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Argentina retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Argentina health and beauty industry.
The sector is forecast to grow at CAGR of 12.9% between 2017 and 2022 to reach ARS225.6 billion by the end of 2022. Health care products contributed 71.0% to the sector sales in 2017.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
– The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
– Argentina retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% during 2017-2022
– Cosmetics & toiletries sales were impervious to uncertain economic conditions
– Healthcare products accounted for 71.0% of the sector sales in 2017
– Drug stores and health & beauty stores remain as the preferred channel for purchases
– Online channel registers fastest growth through 2022, though the share remains low
– Farmacity held lions share among the top ten retailers in the sector in 2017
– DIA grew the fastest during 2017-2022.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Argentina retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Argentina retail market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Health & beauty
To be continue….
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like retail market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read Industry News at: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/