“Semi-Trailer Market” report 2019-2024 provides detailed summary of company competition, market demand, regional forecast, marketing price and new investment feasibility analysis is included of Semi-Trailer market. It also covers approximate CAGR, key-players, scope of the report, regional analysis, major market factors of Semi-Trailer market, reasons of buying this report and complete TOC of report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275316
There are 4 key segments covered in this Semi-Trailer Systems Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
Semi-Trailer Market by Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing This Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275316
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Rising Demand for Refrigerated-type Trailer
A refrigerated semi-trailer is designed to carry goods at a specific temperature. These vehicles are equipped with any mechanical refrigeration systems, powered by small displacement diesel engines, and utilize carbon dioxide as a cooling agent. The demand for frozen food products across the country has been increasing over the past five years. This spike has laid roots for the demand for refrigerated semi-trailers.
Great Dane Trailers, Wabash National, Schmitz Cargobull, Utility Trailer Manufacturing, Kogel Trailer GmbH, and Krone GmbH are the major players that dominated the refrigerated trailer market during 2018. The key focus of these companies is to design and develop refrigerated trailers with advanced technology and improved operational efficiency. In addition to this, third-party logistics service providers are increasing their trailer feet, due to the increasing demand for refrigerated trailers.
The companies are collaborating and developing technologically advanced products. For instance;
– Dearman System has collaborated with Paneltex for developing the zero-emission transport refrigeration. A transport refrigeration unit (TRU), powered by a secondary diesel engine, can emit up to six times as much nitrogen oxide (NOx), and almost 30 times as much particulate matter (PM). However, the Dearman TRU eradicates all emissions of NOx and PM, offering a significant improvement in air quality, along with reducing carbon footprint and noise.
– ABCO Transportation, a leading transportation service provider in Missouri (United States), offers refrigerated semi-trailers. The company has installed the latest technology to support the changing demands of the market. The vehicles provided by ABCO also ensure safety and have tracking equipment, such as GPS mobile communication and mobile scanning devices. ABCO has partnered with R+L Carriers, Paramount Freight Systems, and R+L Global, to expand its services to greater coverage.
Asia Pacific and North America – Largest Markets
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for semi-trailers and is expected to grow at the fastest pace during the forecast period, followed by North America. The growth is primarily contributed by the increase in inland transportation, rising investments in infrastructure and construction activities, and continually increasing demand from the logistics sector.
Most of the heavy commercial vehicles in India are outdated and are due for replacement. Stringent emission norms will result in high replacement demand, driving the growth in the semi-trailer market.
Furthermore, the United States has witnessed positive growth in the commercial vehicle sales during 2015-2018, majorly owing to their growing operations in the e-commerce and logistics sectors.
Mexico, on account of increased exports and expanded domestic market, witnessed the fastest growth rate. The majority of the transportation in the energy, construction, automotive, and manufacturing sector happens through the road; semi-trailers, and due to their flexibility and versatility, they are more popular than full trailers, and are considered as the viable option.
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275316
Semi-Trailer Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Semi-Trailer Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of Semi-Trailer Market
- Chapter 3: Semi-Trailer Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: Semi-Trailer Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: Semi-Trailer Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: Semi-Trailer Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of Semi-Trailer Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for Semi-Trailer Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]