Wireless Mesh Network (WMN) is a mesh network which is developed through the connection of wireless access points mounted at each user network location. Each network user is to forward the data to the next node.
Global Wireless Mesh Network Market, By Component (Physical Appliances, Mesh Platforms And Services), Mesh Design (Infrastructure Wireless Mesh And AD-HOC Mesh), Service (Deployment & Provisioning, Network Planning), Radio Frequency (Sub 1 GHZ Band, 2.4 GHZ Band, 4.9 GHZ Band),Applications (Video Streaming & Surveillance, Disaster Management),
Global Wireless Mesh Network Market is expected to reach USD 10.55 billion by 2025 from USD 3.86 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request For Sample Report | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-wireless-mesh-network-market
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development,
- Qorvus Systems, Inc,
- FireTide Creative,
- Fluidmesh Networks,
- Synapse Wireless, Inc,
- Zebra Technologies,
- Concentris Systems,
- SCAN RF Projects,
- Rajant Corporation,
- Cambium Networks,
- Ruckus Networks,
- STRIX Inc,
- Nortel Networks,
- ValuePoint Networks,
- Proxim Wireless,
- Winncom Technologies,
- Quantenna Communications,
- and many more.
Know More Business Opportunities In Global Xyz Market. Speak To Our Analyst And Gain Crucial Industry Insights That Will Help Your Business Expand
Market Definition: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
Wireless Mesh Network (WMN) is a mesh network which is developed through the connection of wireless access points mounted at each user network location. Each network user is to forward the data to the next node. Only single wire is physically connected with the DSL (Digital subscriber line) internet modem. This physical wire share the internet connection wirelessly to all others nodes. These networks are effectively and wirelessly connecting the entire area with the existing technology. Nowadays, it is preferred and applicable in artificial intelligence and IoT (Internet of Things). In addition, the mesh network is utilized in public Wi-Fi services, mainly increasing concerns for privacy, data security and safety protection in the energy and security sectors.
- In 2014, Rajant Corporation expanded the multi frequency mesh that is applicable in voice, video and data by increasing its bandwidth.
- In 2017, Cambium Networks provided the wireless Ethernet bridge, which is applicable in Wi-Fi access point and security cameras feeds.
- In 2016, Synapse Wireless launched the SNAP 3, which is embedded application platform for IoT (Internet of Things) that is applicable in industrial segments.
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
Part 04: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
Part 05: Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Part 06: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market Segmentation By Product
- Market segmentation by product
- Market segmentation By Applications
- Market segmentation By End Users
- Comparison by product
- Others – Market size and forecast
- Market opportunity by product
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Americas – Market size and forecast
- EMEA – Market size and forecast
- APAC – Market size and forecast
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
- Landscape Disruption
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Request For TOC | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wireless-mesh-network-market
Segmentation: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
The global wireless mesh network market is segmented based on
- mesh design,
- radio frequency,
- geographical segments.
Based on Component, the market is segmented into
- Physical Appliances,
- Mesh Platforms
Based on Mesh Design, the market is segmented into
- Infrastructure Wireless Mesh
- AD-HOC Mesh.
Based on Service, the market is segmented
- Deployment & Provisioning,
- Network Planning.
Based on Radio Frequency, the market is segmented into
- Sub 1 GHZ Band,
- 4 GHZ Band,
- 9 GHZ Band.
Based on Applications the market is segmented into
- Video Streaming & Surveillance,
- Disaster Management.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America,
- South America,
- Middle East & Africa.
Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing connectivity in the mobiles and handsets, due to artificial intelligence.
- Growing demand for smart street lighting infrastructure which controls the density of lights for favorable uses.
- It is used for safe guarding publics from terrorism and assassination, by using video surveillance.
- Increasing communication facilities by using wireless mesh network in oil & gas, mining and chemicals segments.
- Distortion due to high cost of installation.
Competitive Analysis: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
The global wireless mesh network market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of Wireless Mesh Network Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]