Smart water management is the next big thing because of the rising water scarcity and the need for water conservation around the world. Several organizations and governments around the world are under tremendous pressure to meet the growing demand for water. Global Water Regulators need to understand the need of the hour and proactively implement smart water technology to effectively manage their distribution channels, update their operations, lower maintenance costs, spread awareness among customers about water conservation, and prevent non-revenue water losses which occurs due to theft and water leakage.
Based on such requirements, demand for Slimwater management is expected to rise and the market for the same is projected to grow at a promising CAGR from 2013 to 2020. The purpose of this report is to provide insight into the global smart water management market, current and projected trends, and an in-depth analysis of market potential. This report analyzes opportunities in the developed and emerging economies so that companies can make strategic decisions and gain competitive advantage.
The major trends driving this market are aging water infrastructure, regulatory compliances, implementation of stringent environmental standards, etc. The rapid growth in urbanization and industrialization taking place in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to open up new opportunities for the existing and new participants. The industry is very competitive due to the presence of some dominant smart water management device manufacturers and service providers in the market. Some of those key players are IBM, Siemens, Schnieder, GE, ABB, Nalco, TaKaDu, i2O water and others. To battle with this competition and to enhance their profit, market share and image, companies are opting for various business strategies. For instance, Nalco an Ecolab company acquired Champion technologies, one of its competitors, in order to expand its market share, product offerings and services in water, hygiene and energy technologies.
- This report gives an insight on the smart water management technology and its applications
- Detailed analysis of drivers and constraints of smart water management market have been discussed
- Porter’s five force and SWOT analysis would facilitate decision makers in making strategic decisions by providing them insight on current market conditions and important factors
- Analysis of key market players and their strategies are discussed in the report in order to understand the competition in better way
- Market segmentation is been conducted based on services, solutions, devices and geographic location, which would assist companies in deciding on the segments of importance
- Analysis of current market scenario as well as the future estimations through 2013-2020 would assist the decision makers understand the future prospects of the market
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060