Marketresearchnest Reports adds “Global Nurse Call Systems Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 162 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
A nurse call system, sometimes referred to as a “call bell” system, provides a primary means of communication between patients and nurses. Historically, systems were designed for a single method of patient-to-nurse communication, where the patient pushed a button that triggered a call light and generated a tone at the nurse’s desk. Over the years, nurse call system technology has evolved from stand-alone, fairly simplistic systems to robust, integrated platforms with voice communications. Today, a nurse call system serves as the core component of what has come to be known as a healthcare communications platform.
Wireless technology is identified as the fastest growing technology segment over the forecast period. Key factors attributing to its rapid growth include the higher level of system integration, better patient mobility, and reduced cost for installation as compared to wired technology. Patient mobility is crucial for senior living facilities and assisted living facilities, where caregivers are away from the patients. In such cases, wireless nurse call buttons or pendants are of a great help.
Critical Issues Facing the Industry Ensuring patient safety is a priority in the minds and hearts of those who provide health care, and is vital to hospital financial outcomes in the current economic climate. Federal agencies, consumer advocates, and credentialing organizations all identify patient satisfaction and safety as critical issues facing the health care industry. The churn at the macro level of the industry, however, is creating rapid changes and drastic demands for nursing care in the acute care environment. As a result, the progressively increasing scarcity of nurses in the workforce and cost of demands for technology implementation requires new approaches for bedside nurses and nurse leaders. Industry leaders and nurses must leverage resources to prevent missed nursing care and achieve acute care quality and safety expectations. The demand for measurable outcomes, evidence to support practice, public reporting and efforts to determine accountability risk a financial burden for the health care delivery system.
According to this study, over the next five years the Nurse Call Systems market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Nurse Call Systems business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Nurse Call Systems market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Nurse Call Systems value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Request a sample copy at
This report studies the global Nurse Call Systems market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa, focuses on the Global Nurse Call Systems players in each region, with sales, price, revenue and market share from 2013 to 2019, the top players including
- Rauland-Borg Corporation
- Hill-Rom Holding, Inc.
- Ascom Holding
- Tyco International
- Critical Alert Systems LLC
- Stanley Healthcare
- TekTone Sound and Signal Mfg., Inc.
- Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc.
- Honeywell(Novar GmbH)
- West-Com Nurse Call Systems, Inc.
- AzureÂ HealthcareÂ LimitedCompany
Split by Product Types, with sales, revenue, price, market share of each type, can be divided into
- Wired Nurse Call Systems
- Wireless Nurse Call Systems
Split by applications, this report focuses on sales, market share and growth rate of Nurse Call Systems in each application, can be divided into
- Assisted Living Centersand and Nursing Homes
- Out Patient Department (OPD) Clinics
- Ambulatory Service Centers
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Nurse Call Systems market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Nurse Call Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Nurse Call Systems players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Nurse Call Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Nurse Call Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain