Tissue dissection, slicing, preparation, probing, staining, and analysis require tools that reliably produce high-quality samples. Any histology procedure involves embedding tissue followed by a slicing or chopping step for slide preparation. Microtomes, cryostats, freezing stages, and tissue choppers are available. Additionally, staining tools, such as automated stainers, are available for immunohistochemistry that is performed simultaneously. Many histology experiments require perfusion; perfusion systems and chambers are listed for easy evaluation.
www.marketresearchnest.com provides an Exclusive Research on Histology Equipment Market for the forecasted period of 2019-2024. The report has covered the significant aspects that are contributing the growth of Histology Equipment Market. The primary objective of this report is to highlight the various key market segments such as drivers, trends and restraints that are impacting on Histology Equipment Market.
Inquire for buying a sample copy of Histology Equipment Market Report 2019 @
Scope of the Histology Equipment Market Report:-
- In the last several years, Global market of Histology Equipment developed smoothly, with an average growth rate of 5%. In 2015, Global revenue of Histology Equipment is nearly 1060 M USD; the actual production is about 38500 units.
- The classification of Histology Equipment includes Slide-staining Systems, Scanners, Tissue-processing Systems, and the proportion of Tissue-processing Systems in 2015 is about 55%.
- Histology Equipment is widely used in Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Laboratories and other field. The most proportion of Histology Equipment is used in hospitals, and the consumption proportion in 2015 is about 40%.
- The worldwide market for Histology Equipment is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.5% over the next five years, will reach 1630 million US$ in 2024, from 1180 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
- This report focuses on the Histology Equipment in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Inquire for discount on sample copy of Histology Equipment Market Report 2019 @
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:
- Thermo Fisher
- Sakura Finetek
Market Segment by Type, covers:
- Slide-staining Systems
- Tissue-processing Systems
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Laboratories
Browse the full summary and TOC of Histology Equipment Market @
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (Global, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Histology Equipment product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Histology Equipment, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Histology Equipment in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Histology Equipment competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Histology Equipment breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Histology Equipment market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Histology Equipment sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Request a sample copy of Histology Equipment Market @
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Manufacturers Profiles
- Global Histology Equipment Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
- Global Histology Equipment Market Analysis by Regions
- North America Histology Equipment by Country
- Europe Histology Equipment by Country
- Asia-Pacific Histology Equipment by Country
- South America Histology Equipment by Country
- Middle East and Africa Histology Equipment by Countries
- Global Histology Equipment Market Segment by Type
- Global Histology Equipment Market Segment by Application
- Histology Equipment Market Forecast (2019-2024)
- Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
- Research Findings and Conclusion
…. Table of Contents Continued
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Global and Southeast Asia’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Contact us: – Mr. Jeet Jain, Sales Manager, [email protected] ;