Global Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market latest research report offers a complete analysis of the Medical Devices industry influencing driving factors, impacting trends and demand, competitive landscape and factors restraining the growth of the market. Furthermore, our analysts aim at precisely forecasting the growth rate of the Global Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market using various market sizing methodologies such as bottom-up and top-down approaches to help our clients and other enterprises gain a better understanding of the current Global Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market scenario.
The Global Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market Report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market for 2018-2025. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of the web conferencing and unified communication and collaboration (UC&C) and video conferencing, secondary resources and doing in-depth company share analysis of major 10 players in the market.
Global fluoroscopy and C Arms market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Major Players: Global Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens AG, Canon Medical Systems Corporation and others.
Get A Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fluoroscopy-c-arms-market
Global Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market is expected to register a CAGR of healthy rate in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Drivers: Global Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market
RISING DEMAND FOR TREATMENT OF PAIN MANAGEMENT:
The number of cases for pain such as chronic pain, labor, injury, surgeries, musculoskeletal, spinal and neuropathic pain disorders is increasing. The rising cases of pain are emphazing the medical devices industry to provide better treatment for pain management.
Mentioned below are the statistics for few of the Pain Management
- S. headache sufferers receive USD 1.0 billion worth of brain scans each year.
- American employers lose more than USD 13 billion each year as a result of 113 million lost work days due to migraine.
STRINGENT REGULATIONS FOR IMAGING EQUIPMENT:
- The act covers hazardous substances, infectious agents, and ionizing and nonionizing radiation. OSHA is a monitoring agency with regard to hazards in the workplace.
- Part 1910 of Title 29 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (29 CFR 1910) regulates occupational exposure to radiation and mandates which is an employee’s right to know about possible workplace dangers.
- Numerous federal guidelines and recommendations for dose management have been formulated over the years and relate directly to Fluoroscopy.
Available a Free Report TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fluoroscopy-c-arms-market
RISING AWARENESS OF INTERVENTIONAL SURGERIES:
The mobile image intensifier system (C-arm) is widely used in the field of surgical operations, particularly in orthopedic surgery, because of the ability of providing real-time visualization and accurate guidance during the surgical process thereby reducing the operational time which makes C-arms offering benefit in quick recovery.
SIDE EFFECTS OF RADIATIONS:
- Radiation therapy can help in treating many types of cancer and other treatments; causing side effects which varies from person to person depending on the different cancer types, location of occurance and radiation therapy dosage.
- Because of the side effect of Radiation, fluoroscopy and C-Arms devices are causing harmful side effects. These effects of radiation it is creating a major challenge in the growth of the fluoroscopy and C-Arms device market.
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- Key developments in the market
- In-depth market segmentation
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing the market dynamics of the industry
Market Trends: Global Fluoroscopy & C Arms Market
Global fluoroscopy and c-arms market is segmented into five notable segments which are fluoroscopy type, C Arms type, C Arms technology, application and end user.
- On the basis of fluoroscopy type, the market is segmented into conventional fluoroscopy systems and remote-controlled fluoroscopy systems. In 2018, conventional fluoroscopy systems segment is projected to lead with the shares 52.6% and will attain USD 1,422.94 million by 2025 along with the CAGR of 3.6%. However, remote-controlled fluoroscopy systems segment is growing with the highest CAGR of 5.0% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- On the basis of C Arms type, the market is segmented into fixed C-Arms and mobile C-Arms. Mobile C-Arms is further sub-segmented into full size C-Arm, mini C-Arms, 2D mobile C-Arms and 3D mobile C-Arms.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]