The worldwide market for Electric Power Transmission Equipment is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 3.6% over the next five years, will reach 46700 million US$ in 2023, from 37700 million US$ in 2017
Transmission of electric power is transfer of bulk electrical energy to substations from power generating plants. Electrical transmission is distinct from electrical distribution, in terms of carrying large quantities of high voltage power over large distances; thus there are differences in the equipment used for each. In this report, products demanded are transformers and switchgear and many other products.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-electric-power-transmission-equipment-market-112776
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers Alstom, ABB, GE, Schneider, Siemens, Eaton, Mitsubishi Electric, Toshiba, Hitachi, Fuji Electric, Hubbell, MEIDEN, Tatung, China XD Group, TBEA, BTW group, JSHP Transformer, Pinggao Electric, NHVS and CHINT Group.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- High-voltage Switchgears
- Vacuum Circuit Breakers
- Lightning Arresters
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Residential Power Systems
- Commercial Power Systems
Browse Complete Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-electric-power-transmission-equipment-market-112776
Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Electric Power Transmission Equipment in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- The global electric power transmission equipment industry mainly concentrates in United States, Europe, Japan, China and India. The global leading players in this market are ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric and Hitachi, which accounts for 34.89% of total production value. In China the market leaders are China XD Group, TBEA and Shanghai Electric.
- Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the electricity infrastructure investment plan of each country, Africa, India and some emerging markets still have great potential for growth in the future. Due to the clear global recovery trend, investors are still optimistic about this area, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep slow increasing, as well as the consumption value.
- The worldwide market for Electric Power Transmission Equipment is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 3.6% over the next five years, will reach 46700 million US$ in 2023, from 37700 million US$ in 2017
Place Direct Purchase Order of Electric Power Transmission Equipment Market at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-electric-power-transmission-equipment-market-112776/one
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37