Marketresearchnest reports add “Global Composite Cylinders Market Growth 2019-2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across 159 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Composite Cylinder is a high pressure vessel that is made of a composite-polymer material and placed in a plastic body. The technology of manufacturing a modern composite cylinder is a very complex and high-tech process, so its cost is much higher than the cost of a metal analogue.
The global composite cylinders industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in North America and Europe, such as Luxfer Gas Cylinder, Hexagon Composites, Aburi Composites, Faber Industrie and Worthington Cylinders. At present, Luxfer Gas Cylinder is the world leader, holding 17.76% revenue market share in 2017.
This report studies the Composite Cylinders Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Composite Cylinders market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Scope of Composite Cylinders: Composite Cylinders Market report evaluates the growth rate and the market value based on market This report studies the Composite Cylinders Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Composite Cylinders market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Request a sample copy at
Global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, composite cylinders consumption will show a trend of steady growth. In 2024 the consumption of composite cylinders is estimated to be 10327 K Un
According to this study, over the next five years the Composite Cylinders market will register a 3.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 690 million by 2024, from US$ 570 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Composite Cylinders business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Composite Cylinders market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Glass Fiber Composites
- Carbon Fiber Composites
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Gas Carriers and Storage
- Life Support
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Luxfer Gas Cylinder
- Hexagon Composites
- Aburi Composites
- Faber Industrie
- Worthington Cylinders
- Time Technoplast
- Rubis Caribbean
- Beijing Tianhai Industry
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Composite Cylinders report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Composite Cylinders market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- To study and analyze the global Composite Cylinders market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Composite Cylinders market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Composite Cylinders players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Composite Cylinders with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Composite Cylinders submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a purchase report copy @
Marketresearchnest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet jain