MarketResearchNest Reports adds “Global Bee Pollen Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 160 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
This comprehensive Bee Pollen Market research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
Bee pollen is the pollen ball that has been packed by worker honeybees into pellets. Bee bread is also the bee pollen with added honey and bee secretions and stored in brood cells. chambers of honeybees or of wood and mud created by female ground-nesting (such as the Leaf cutting Bee) bees. With the Leaf cutting Bee, when the pollen ball is complete, a single female lays an egg on top of the pollen ball, and seals the brood cell Pollen balls are harvested as food for humans. Bee pollen is sometimes referred to as ambrosia. Whereas with Honeybees, the thing to keep in mind is that the forager bees that gather pollen do not eat it themselves, since when they transition to foraging, they stop producing the proteolytic enzymes necessary to digest it. So the foragers unload the pollen they’ve gathered directly into open cells located at the interface between the brood and stored honey, creating a typical band of what is called beebread – the substance which is the main food source for honey bee larvae and workers.
Asia Pacific occupies 30.14% of the global Bee Pollen market in 2016. North America ranks the second in terms of production volume of Bee Pollen worldwide, it consists of 17.27% of the national market in the same year. Europe comes the third, with 18.43% of the global market. All the other regions combined occupies 7.71% of the global Bee Pollen market.
Comvita ranks the first in terms of revenue share in global market of Bee Pollen, occupies 1.68% of the global market share in terms of revenue in 2016; While, Stakich, with a market share of 1.57% comes the second; There are a large number of individual small-scale bee farmers worldwide harvesting bee pollens around the world. This consists a large portion of the market. All the other bee farmers or bee pollen producers which are not studied in the report particularly consist of approximately 81.43% of the global market in 2016.
According to this study, over the next five years the Bee Pollen market will register a 6.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 730 million by 2024, from US$ 520 million in 2019
Request a sample copy @
This report also splits the market by region:
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report
YS Bee Farms
Kline Honey Bee Farm
Annsley Naturals Southwest
Y.S. Organic Bee Farms
Segmentation by product type:
Wild Flower Bee Pollen
Camellia Bee Pollen
Rape Bee Pollen
Segmentation by application:
Browse full table of contents and data tables Copy @
- To study and analyze the global Bee Pollen consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Bee Pollen market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bee Pollen manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bee Pollen with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bee Pollen submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain