Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively included a new research study titled “Food & Grocery Retailing in Portugal”, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 to its wide online repository. The concerned market is discoursed based on a variety of market influential factors such as drivers, opportunities and restraints. This study tends to inform the readers about the current as well as future market scenarios extending up to the period until 2022. In addition, a deep analysis of the competitive landscape, including prime market players is also enclosed in this report.
Request for sample copy of this [email protected] https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2100166
Food & Grocery Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
“Food & Grocery Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022”, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Portugal retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Portugal food & grocery industry
Food & grocery is the largest sector in Portuguese retail industry accounting for 54.5% of total retail sales. In 2017, the sector sales stood at 27.0 billion and estimated to grow at 2.5% CAGR during the forecast period reaching 30.6 billion by 2022.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
– The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector.
– Growing household consumption post economic recovery set to strengthen sector sales
– Hypermarkets and convenience stores continue to remain the largest retail channels
– Online retail sales produce rapid growth, however share remains low
– Sector is dominated by local players; Pingo Doce leads with 15.5% market share in 2017
– Aldi produced the fastest growth during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Portugal retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Portugal retail market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Food & grocery
To be continue….
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like retail market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read Industry News at: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/