Pest control is method of preventing, killing, or repelling attacks of pests such as insects, rodents, bed bugs, and others. These pests not only significantly damage the crops but also affect the human life through various diseases. Some of the professional pest control treatments to prevent pest population includes chemical, biological, and mechanical. Specifically in agriculture, chemical treatment are largely preferred to prevent pest attack on the crop to attain optimum crop yield. The aim behind pest control includes controlling the organisms that affect human activities adversely, without disturbing the ecosystem. The pest control services is initiated with the fundamental step that is inspection. The Europe pest control services market was valued at $2,517.2 million in 2017, and is expected to reach $4,025.5 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 5.9% from 2018 to 2025.
Europe is anticipated to witness increase in demand for pest control services due to new food safety and hygiene legislations, and adoption of integrated pest control management program by the European legislation for the sustainable use of pesticides. The Europe Pest control services market is expected to experience growth due to rise in awareness pertaining to outbreaks of diseases related to pests. However, toxic nature of pesticides, is the significant factor expected to hamper the Europe pest control services market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, rise in R&D activities regarding bio pesticides is anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunity during the forecast period.
Download Sample PDF Brochure at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5204
The Europe pest control services market is segmented into type, pest type, application, and region. Based on type, the Europe pest control services market is divided into chemical, mechanical, biological, and others. Based on pest type, the Europe pest control services market is classified into insects, termites, rodents, and others. Based on application, the Europe pest control services market is categorized into commercial, residential, agriculture, industrial, and others. Based on region the Europe pest control services market is analyzed across Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and rest of Europe.
Europe pest control services market share is dominant in the global pest control services market due to the presence of major players such as Anticimex, Rentokil, Ecolab, and The Servicemaster Company, LLC. Rentokil and Anticimex are one of the leading players in Europe and has a very strong pipeline of digital innovations, featuring unique, connected technology that provides immediate detection. Furthermore, acquisition is the key strategy adopted by the major players for expanding their business of pest control services. For instance, in June 2018, Anticimex has acquired South Coast Pest Control (SCPC) in Warrilla, NSW. South Coast Pest Control (SCPC), a well-known Australian brand has been offering pest management & hygiene services. The companys network of pest control & hygiene operators provides localized service across Australia and New Zealand, from over 36 branches and depots. This acquisition has reinforced its geographical presence.
Western Europe emerged as the leading region in the Europe pest control services market. This is due to the presence of leading pesticides consuming countries such as German, France, UK, and Italy. However, France, is one of the leading food producing country in the world.
Europe pest control services market analysis covers in depth information of major industry participants. Some of the major players in Europe pest control services market are Anticimex, Ecolab, Rentokil Initial PLC, Eastern Termite and Pest Control Co., Cleankill Pest Controls, JG Pest Control, Cleankill Pest Controls, Rollins, Inc., The ServiceMaster, Company LLC, and Nbc environment. The other players in the value chain include BASF, Bayer, Dodson Pest Control, Lindsey Pest Services, and Syngenta.
Do Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5204
Key Benefits for Europe Pest Control Services Market:
- The report provides an in depth analysis of the Europe pest control services market forecast with current and future trends
- This report highlights the key drivers, opportunities, and restraints of the market along with an impact analysis of the forecast period
- Porters five forces analysis helps to analyse the potential of the buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the Europe pest control services industry for strategy building
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the Europe pest control services market is provided.
- The qualitative data in this report aims on market dynamics, Europe pest control services market trends, and developments.
- Europe pest control services market size is provided in terms of revenue.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- s along with their key strategic developments are enlisted in the Europe pest control services reportThe profiles of key player