MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Enoki Mushroom Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database.
Enoki mushrooms are recognized by their almost pure white color and long stems topped with petite, convex caps. They are also grown in bouquets and fitted with a tight collar at their base to encourage the growth of their signature long, thin delicate stems which can grow up to five inches in length. Their texture is tender yet firm with a crunchy bite and mild, reDirectly Edibleing flavor. Wild Enoki mushrooms are significantly different in appearance from the cultivated form as they have larger caps and shorter stems and their coloring is orange to brown.
The biggest growth is expected in the Asian countries. Mushroom consumption in China, Japan and India is quite large. Partly because of the growing focus on healthy and organic foods, demand in these countries will continue to grow. China is the largest market for cultivated mushrooms, accounting for more than 30 percent of the global market. Moreover, demand is on the rise in North America, and South America is also recording an explosive growth. Meanwhile, Africa and the Middle East recorded a reasonable growth.
In the international market, the marketing channels characteristic differ from company to company. The international leading companies prefer setting up factories directly into aimed market, and taking own sales department to expand market. Considering the feature of this product, indirect selling channels composed over 90% share for big players.
According to this study, over the next five years the Enoki Mushroom market will register a -0.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1530 million by 2024, from US$ 1550 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Enoki Mushroom business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Enoki Mushroom market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Request a sample copy @
This study considers the Enoki Mushroom value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Wild Type
- Cultivated Type
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Food Processing Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt,South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Greenpeace Green Co. (Greenco.)
- Shanghai Xuerong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Tianshui Zhongxing Bio-technology Co Ltd
- Guangdong Xinghe Biotechnology Company Limited
- Hampyeong Chon Ji Mushroom Agricultural Union Corporation (HCMA)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
- To study and analyze the global Enoki Mushroom consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Enoki Mushroom market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Enoki Mushroom manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Enoki Mushroom with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Enoki Mushroom submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain