Earlier desktops and laptops were given utmost importance owing to the presentation of information and other generic features such as accuracy, efficiency, and productivity. However, technological developments in functionalities and mobility of computers have led to the end users switching from traditional to hybrid devices.
Hybrid devices are preferred over other devices majorly due to their functionalities such as lightweight nature and ease of use. Laptop tablet, hybrid models are creating greater opportunities for the industry globally.
Global Hybrid Devices Market is expected to reach $30.92 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 25.6% during the forecast period 2016 – 2022. Asia-Pacific is expected be the largest market for hybrid devices during the forecast period owing to the growth in personal use, educational institutions, and IT & telecom sectors.
For more detail information speak with our [email protected] https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1506?utm_source=SP&utm_medium=Pra
Detachable devices constitute the highest market share due to their lightweight nature and convenience of use. Nonetheless, convertible devices are estimated to portray the fastest growth owing to multi-mode view and the availability of extra battery space in the device that increases battery life.
Asia-Pacific currently constitutes the highest market share in the globalhybrid devices market on account of economic development in the region paired with increasing number of tech-savvy customers. LAMEA is expected to witness fastest growth over the forecast period, at a CAGR of 26.5% owing to the increasing number of internet users paired with the increasing acceptance of the hybrid devices in the educational institutions.
HYBRID DEVICES MARKET KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This study presents an analysis of the global hybrid devices market with current and future trends and market share to determine the investment pockets in the market.
- The report determines the overall attractiveness and profitable trends of the market.
- The report throws light on information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- The report quantitatively analyzes current market and presents a forecast for the years 2014‐2022, which highlights the financial appetency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Dell Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Samsung Corporation
- Acer Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd
- LG Corporation
View Detail Summary of this report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1506?utm_source=SP&utm_medium=Pra
- Personal use
- IT & Telecom
- Others (Retail, Healthcare, Educational Institutions and Government)
About Allied Market Research
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060