An up-to-date research report has been disclosed by Market Research Hub highlighting the title “Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Portugal”, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 which provides an outlook for current market value as well as the expected growth of Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Portugal during 2019-2025. The report studies the casing heads market worldwide, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, size, growth, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions.
Request for sample copy of this [email protected] https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2100165
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
“Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022”, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Portugal retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Portugal clothing and footwear industry.
Clothing & footwear is the second largest sector in the Portuguese retail industry, accounting for 15.1% of total retail sales in 2017. The sectors sales stood at 7.5 billion in 2017 and are estimated to grow at 2.0% CAGR during 2017-2022 to reach 8.3 billion by 2022.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
– The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector.
– Sector is estimated to produce steady growth supported by growing private spending
– Growing employment and rising wages to drive growth in category sales
– Womenswear is the largest segment in clothing category with 58.7% share in 2017
– Growing employment is estimated to fuel growth, albeit slow, in menswear segment
– Footwear sales are projected to grow at 2.1% CAGR over the next five years
– Specialist stores are losing market share to rapidly growing online retail
– Online retail sales produce steady growth through 2022
– Zara is the clear leader in clothing & footwear sector in 2017
– Sports Zone to produced the fastest growth during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Portugal retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, mens footwear, womens footwear and childrens footwear in the market
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Clothing & footwear
To be continue….
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like retail market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read Industry News at: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/