Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Wipes Market Information: by Product Type (CHG Bath Wipes, Others), by Concentration, Application, Distribution Channel, and Region (Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa) — Global Forecast till 2023
Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Wipes Market Highlights
The global CHG wipes market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.40% during the forecast period with a market value of USD 10,773 thousand in 2017. CHG wipes aid in the reduction of hospital-acquired infections and surgical site infections. They are also used to clean medical devices before procedures to maintain aseptic conditions. According to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, 18,364 surgical site infections were reported from a total of 9,67,191 surgical procedures in 2014 in the European Union.
The rising number of hospital-acquired infections (HAI), an increasing number of surgical procedures & surgical site infections and growing geriatric population have led to the growth of the global CHG wipes market in recent years. However, side-effects of CHG and product recalls are likely to restrain market growth over the forecast period.
Request Free Sample at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7564
Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Wipes Market Segment analysis
The global CHG wipes market, by product type, has been segmented into CHG bath wipes and CHG/alcohol-based wipes. The CHG wipes market, by CHG concentration, can be segmented into 2% and 0.5%. On the basis of application, the global CHG wipes market is segmented into surgical site infection, central line-associated bloodstream infection, catheter-associated urinary tract infections, and lens cleaners. The CHG wipes market on the basis of distribution channel is segmented into hospitals & retail pharmacies and online platforms. The hospital and retail pharmacies segment accounted for a value of USD 6,407.63 in 2017.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Wipes Market Regional Analysis
The Americas is expected to dominate the global CHG wipes market. This is owing to the increasing prevalence of patients suffering from chronic illness with a rising number of hospital admissions for surgical procedures. Also, high healthcare spending, well-developed technology, and increasing geriatric population are some factors that are expected to drive the market growth in the region. Europe showed a considerable amount of growth in the market due to high healthcare spending. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the market. The presence of vast opportunities for the development of CHG wipes market, and huge patient population is anticipated to drive the market growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Australia held a share of 10.7% in the Asia-Pacific CHG Wipes market in 2017. On the other hand, the Middle East and Africa has the least share of the market due to the limited availability of funds and medical facilities.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Wipes Market Key Findings of the Study
- The global chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) wipes market is projected to reach USD 13,948.89 thousand by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.40% during the review period from 2018 to 2023
- Americas accounted for the largest share of the global market due to the rising prevalence of hospital-acquired
- The hospitals and retail pharmacies segment accounted for the largest share, holding a market value of USD 6,407.63 thousand in 2017.
- Some of the players operating in the chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) wipes market are GAMA Healthcare Ltd, Cardinal Health, and Pal International, among others.
This research report provides insights, on various levels of analysis such as industry analysis, market share analysis, leading market players, and their profiles. This report also helps in studying the target segments by providing views on emerging and high-growth segments and market conclusion. Together the market data comprises and discusses basic assessments on the competitive scenarios and strategies of the global chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) wipes market, including the high-growth regions and their political, economic, and technological environments. Furthermore, the project report also provides views over historical market values as well as, pricing and cost analysis of the same.
- Global Hospital Acquired Infections Market Information, by Pathogen Types (Viral, Bacterial and Fungal), by Method of Treatment (Sterilization, Chemical, Radiation), Infection Type (Urinary Tract Infections, Blood Stream Infections, Surgical Site Infections, Gastrointestinal Infections, and Respiratory Infections) – Forecast till 2022
- Cleanroom Technology Market information, by equipment (laminar air flow, HEPA filters, cleanroom air showers, clean room filters, desiccator cabinets, particle counters, cleanroom pass through systems, environmental monitoring system, and others), by consumables (head-caps, gloves, face masks, lab suits, footwear, wipes, swabs, disinfectants, and others) by end user (pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology industry, research laboratories, and others) – Forecast to 2022
- Global Infection Control Market Research Report: By Type (Disinfection Products, Sterilization Products, & Services), by End-U.S.er (Hospitals & Clinics, Life Sciences Industry, Medical Device Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies) – Global Forecast Till 2023
Browse Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/chlorhexidine-gluconate-wipes-market-7564
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]