MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Brazing Materials Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 137 pages with table and figures in it.
Brazing is a metal joining process utilizing a filler metal that melts above 840ÂºF and below the melting point of the base metals.
The American Welding Society defines brazing as “a group of joining processes that produces coalescence of materials by heating them to the brazing temperature in the presence of a filler metal having a liquidus above 840Â°F (450Â°C) and below the solidus of the base metal. The filler metal is distributed between the closely fitted faying surfaces of the joint by capillary action.”
This report studies the Brazing Materials Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Hydrolysed Whey Protein market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Brazing then must meet each of three criteria:
- The parts must be joined without melting the base metals.
- The filler metal must have a liquidus temperature above 840Â°F (450Â°C).
- The filler metal must wet the base metal surfaces and be drawn into or held in the joint by capillary action.
Brazing Materials include powders, pastes, coated-rods, preformed, rings, wire and fluxes. The major filler metal contain silver brazing alloys, Copper brazing alloys, Aluminum brazing alloys, nickel brazing alloys.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Brazing Materials in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
China’s Brazing Materials industry has developed into a national wide status with certain research and production capacity, industry product types have been gradually improved.Currently, China has become international Brazing Materials large consumption country, but the production technology is relatively laggard and it can only produce some low-end product. Although the new production lines is increasing, the high-end product is still relying on import.
The Brazing Materials is a low concentration industry,which have many small and medium enterprises in China. The annual production is about few hundred Tonnes. Currently ,the global top three external sale manufacturers are: Lucas-Milhaupt, Umicore, Voestalpine BÃ¶hler Welding.Their production market share is less than 20%. In short future, the competition pattern will not change.
The worldwide market for Brazing Materials is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly -2.9% over the next five years, will reach 870 million US$ in 2024, from 1040 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Voestalpine BÃ¶hler Welding
- Prince and Izant
- Nihon Superior
- Wieland Edelmetalle
- VBC Group
- Indian Solder and Braze Alloys
- Saru Silver Alloy
- Harris Products Group
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Stella Welding Alloys
- Pietro Galliani Brazing
- Wall Colmonoy
- Asia General
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Silver Brazing Alloys
- Copper Brazing Alloys
- Aluminum Brazing Alloys
- Nickel Brazing Alloys
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Oil and Gas
- Electrical Industry
- Household Appliances
- Power Distribution
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Brazing Materials report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Brazing Materials market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Brazing Materials market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Brazing Materials Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Brazing Materials , with sales, revenue, and price of Brazing Materials , in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Brazing Materials , for each region, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2019;
- Chapter 12, Brazing Materials market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Brazing Materials sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.