“Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market” report 2019-2024 provides detailed summary of company competition, market demand, regional forecast, marketing price and new investment feasibility analysis is included of Biodegradable Plastic Packaging market. It also covers approximate CAGR, key-players, scope of the report, regional analysis, major market factors of Biodegradable Plastic Packaging market, reasons of buying this report and complete TOC of report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275320
There are 4 key segments covered in this Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Systems Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market by Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing This Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275320
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Use of Bioplastics is Stimulating the Market Growth
– The overarching problem of climate change and the expected future shortage of fossil resources have accelerated the search for better concepts for plastics packaging. Bioplastics packaging offers the same qualities as conventional packaging, while exposing much greater sustainability features.
– There is a high demand for packaging made from bioplastics to be used for wrapping organic food as well as for premium and branded products with particular requirements. A combination of recycling components from conventional plastics such as rPET with bioplastics (bio-based PET), gives a high performance and processing of bioplastics packaging. Biodegradable food packaging certified as industrially compostable was the first successfully commercialised bioplastic product.
– Rigid bioplastics applications are increasing for cosmetics packaging of compact powders, creams and lipsticks, as well as beverage bottles. Materials such as PLA, bio-based PE, or bio-based PET are used in this section. The high percentage of bio-based material in these products and the ability to combine them with recyclates from conventional PE and PET has resulted in a decisive increase in resource efficiency and a reduction of CO2 emissions, which will increase the market growth in future.
– Retailers across Europe such as Rossmann, Aldi, Coop, and Carrefour use single or multi-use carrier bags made from bioplastics with the add-on bonus of biodegradability. Certified biodegradable/compostable cups are also used at big events or in major football stadiums throughout Europe.
Europe is Expected to Witness a Significant Growth Rate Over the Forecast Period
– The transition to a low-carbon and circular economy, stronger policy support for the bioeconomy, and increased consumer awareness for sustainable products and packaging are driving the expansion of the market in Europe.
– European Union’s decision to reduce overall consumption of thin plastic bags in the region by about 80% by 2019, compared to 2010 consumption levels, is expected to create huge growth opportunities for biodegradable plastics manufacturers over the next five years.
– The demand for biodegradable plastics is witnessing a significant rise from conventional end-user industries such as packaging, agriculture and textile. The use of biodegradable plastics, especially in European countries, is also increasing in other niche segments such as medical implants and drug delivery systems, etc, which is driving the overall market growth.
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275320
Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market
- Chapter 3: Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]