The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Automated Endoscope Reprocessors Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026” the global automated endoscope reprocessors market was valued at US$ 364.2 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 554.4 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Download Free PDF Sample Request: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/59253
The global automated endoscope reprocessors (AER) market unveils productive growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026, attributed to high-end technical progresses in automation protocols in the endoscope reprocessing machines coupled with faster turnaround time to optimize accurate results with zero contamination factor. Technological assessment in automated endoscope reprocessors such as portable/bench top and standalone devices are attaining higher momentum in hospitals and clinics. Automated endoscope reprocessing machines now have improved capabilities as compared to basic or simple machines or manual cleaning to complex, digital, micro-processing apparatuses with enhanced competences and options/features such as faster reprocessing cycle time (approx. 30 minutes), temperature control mechanism, barcode scanner, asynchronous operation, alcohol flush, automated leak test, downloadable/electronic cycle data, etc.
The pass through automated endoscope reprocessors have gained higher momentum in the recent period. The ADVANTAGE PLUS pass-thru automated endoscope reprocessor manufactured by Medivators physically isolates perfect and uncleansed reprocessing regions to diminish the risk of errors and cross-contamination, therefore, ensuring higher patient safety by monitoring each endoscope channel separately for blockage and flow safeguarding complete high-level disinfection.
However, problems occur at few instances during complete washing and drying; also contaminations associated with the use of endoscopes i.e., high risk of infections associated with improper sterilization of endoscopes may hinder the market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, physicians’ choice for manual cleaning of endoscopes in the developing regions in the Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA) regions may show slow growth of adoption. High prices of AER machines is also a very crucial factor, which restricts the overall consumption of these machines in the hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers in the developing economies.
Furthermore, rising endoscopy procedures, minimally invasive surgeries, infection control awareness, rising purchasing power of healthcare facilities, beneficiary schemes for reimbursement, and higher utilization of advanced automated machines in the developing nations such as India, China, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa and others are various external factors fueling the demand for automated endoscope reprocessors in near future.
Do Inquiry before buying research report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/59253
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the automated endoscope reprocessors market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 4.8% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Based on the product, the dual basin AER segment expected to spearhead the market with increasing applications in endoscopy procedures.
- Top AER FDA approved machines also utilize updated high-level disinfection (HLD) or liquid chemical sterilization validation testing with duodenoscopes, gaining more traction in terms of revenue generation during the forecast period
- North America to contribute maximum revenue share in the overall growth of the automated endoscope reprocessors market, attributed to rising endoscopy procedures, higher adoption of top end models in more than 75 percent of the hospitals, increasing awareness and programs held by major service providers, maximum reimbursement coverage, higher patient safety and the presence of key manufacturers & sophisticated healthcare infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada
- Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific to show promising opportunities and a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. Rising awareness among the individuals about the concerns for infectious diseases and its treatment (mainly GI – gastrointestinal endoscopy procedures), surging geriatric population & a number of healthcare settings, and increasing healthcare spending in India, China, and Japan are attributed to the market growth.
- Major players in this vertical are MEDIVATORS Inc., Advanced Sterilization Products (A Johnson & Johnson Company), Arc Healthcare Solutions, Bes Decon (A Division of Bes Rehab Ltd), Cantel Medical, Custom Ultrasonics, Endo-Technik W. Griesat, Getinge, Laboratories Anios (A Subsidiary of Ecolab Inc.), Metrex Research, Olympus, Steelco, Steris, Wassenburg Medical (A Member of Hoya) and others.
Product Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Single Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Double Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
Modality Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Standalone Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Portable/Bench Top Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
End-user Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Browse the full report at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/automated-endoscope-reprocessors-aer-market
Our Blog: http://www.tcnindustry.com/
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Name: Chris Smith
Address: 105 N 1st ST #429,
SAN JOSE, CA 95103 US
Toll-Free (US/CANADA) Ph.: +1-800-361-8290
E-mail: [email protected]