Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently broadcasted a new study to its broad research portfolio, which is titled as AI Use Cases for Telcos: Networks & Operations, Products & Services, and Customer Interactions provides an in-depth analysis of the AI Use Cases for Telcos with the forecast of market size and growth. The analysis includes addressable market, market by volume, market share by business type and by segment (external and in-house).The research study examines the AI Use Cases for Telcos on the basis of a number of criteria, such as the product type, application, and its geographical presence.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2122869
AI Use Cases for Telcos: Networks & Operations, Products & Services, and Customer Interactions
“AI Use Cases for Telcos: Networks & Operations, Products & Services, and Customer Interactions”, a global outlook report by GlobalData, deep dives into the possible use cases that AI makes available for telcom operators to turn into smart digital service providers & produce value.
Artificial intelligence (AI) along with its set of available technologies will be the cornerstone powering internal and external digital transformation for telcos. A multitude of AI use cases in several consumer, enterprise and corporate areas are possible for telcos.
The report is structured as follows –
– Section 1: Taxonomy & Market Context; offers an overview of the key AI definitions, technologies, and value chain.
– Section 2: Telecoms AI Use Cases; maps out the telecoms AI application areas. It then offers a series of examples of telcos AI implementations in networks & operations, products & services, and customer interactions & knowledge.
– Section 3: Case Studies; offers two telco case studies focusing on AI for predictive industrial maintenance and autonomous telecom networks. It analyzes the partnerships involved, the service features, and the benefits generated.
– Section 4: Findings and recommendations; we conclude the report with a set of key findings and recommendations for telecom operators to help them harness the benefits of AI and drive new revenue streams.
– Telcos need to augment their products and services with AI for more personalization and on-demand flexibility.
– AI is key to helping telcos optimize their networks and automate their network operations.
– Telco customer interaction touchpoints & channels are also benefitting from AI.
Table of Contents
List of Exhibits
Section 1: Taxonomy & Market Context
AI technologies overview
AI value chain – overview
Section 2: Telecoms’ AI Use Cases
Telecoms AI use cases overview
Telecoms’ AI use cases – network optimization & operations automation
Telecoms’ AI use cases – AI-powered products & services
Telecoms’ AI use cases – smart customer interactions & knowledge
Section 3: Case Studies
AI for offering predictive maintenance
AI for autonomous & self-driving networks
Section 4: Key Findings & Recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=2122869
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like ict market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read Industry News at: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/