“Radiation Curable Coatings Market” report 2019-2024 provides detailed summary of company competition, market demand, regional forecast, marketing price and new investment feasibility analysis is included of Radiation Curable Coatings market. It also covers approximate CAGR, key-players, scope of the report, regional analysis, major market factors of Radiation Curable Coatings market, reasons of buying this report and complete TOC of report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244630
There are 4 key segments covered in this Radiation Curable Coatings Systems Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
Radiation Curable Coatings Market by Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244630
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Industrial Application to Dominate the Market
– Metal forms a chief component in most of the industrial applications. The different types of metals, which are extensively used in industrial applications, are untreated and phosphate-treated steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, brass, nickel, magnesium, and copper.
– Radiation-cured coatings provide corrosion protection, abrasion resistance, impart functional (anti-fingerprint) and desired appearance (gloss) properties, and enhance impact, chemical and scratch resistance to different metal substrates.
– The most common example is coil coating, which is used on metal substrates for the manufacture of housings for electronic devices, appliances, propane tanks, and metal packaging involving general line, aerosol, food and beverage, and speciality cans.
– Radiation curable coatings are also used as temporary and permanent protective coatings for metal tubes and pipes, fence posts, electrical conduit, sprinkler systems, mechanical tubing, and are also used as protective films for construction steel and aluminum. In addition, radiation curing coatings are also used as an abrasion and heat-resistant coatings for magnetic wires used in transformers, engines, and other electrical components.
– Radiation-cured coatings, using UV technology, not only help to overcome the aforementioned problems but also offer advantages such as the ability to coat on heat-sensitive substrates, improving performance i.e., scratch and stain resistance of the plastics. Such advantages are driving the growth of radiation-cured coatings on plastics.
Asia-Pacific Region Expected to dominate the Market
– The leading consumers of radiation curable coatings in Asia-Pacific include China, India, Japan, ASEAN countries etc.
– China has set standards for both interior architectural coatings (National Standard GB 18582-2008) and exterior wall coatings (GB 24408-2009). Recently China has introduced new regulation, known formally as “Finance Tax (2015) Notification on Imposing Consumption Tax on Battery and Coating Products”. The regulations impose on coatings manufacturers a 4% tax on the invoice price of any coating whose ready-to-spray VOC level exceeds 420 g/L.
– India currently does not have mandatory VOC regulations, but many companies are focusing on meeting Green Seal GS-11 standards. This standard establishes environmental, health, and performance requirements and includes products intended to be applied to wallboard, tile, metal, wood, composite wood, concrete, stone, masonry, and terrazzo substrates, as well as other architectural substrates.
– These growing regulations in Asia-Pacific are expected to support the growth of the radiation curable coatings in the region.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244630
Radiation Curable Coatings Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Radiation Curable Coatings Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of Radiation Curable Coatings Market
- Chapter 3: Radiation Curable Coatings Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: Radiation Curable Coatings Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: Radiation Curable Coatings Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: Radiation Curable Coatings Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of Radiation Curable Coatings Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for Radiation Curable Coatings Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]