“Positron Emission Tomography Market” report 2019-2024 provides detailed summary of company competition, market demand, regional forecast, marketing price and new investment feasibility analysis is included of Positron Emission Tomography market. It also covers approximate CAGR, key-players, scope of the report, regional analysis, major market factors of Positron Emission Tomography market, reasons of buying this report and complete TOC of report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244675
There are 4 key segments covered in this Positron Emission Tomography Systems Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
Positron Emission Tomography Market by Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244675
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Oncology is Expected to Hold the Largest Share of the Positron Emission Tomography Market, over the Forecast Period
The 18Fluorine-2-fluoro-2-Deoxy-d-glucose (18F-FDG) PET scanners are the most widely used imaging technique in oncology. Apart from imaging, PET scanners are commonly used into clinical trials, as an imaging biomarker, to determine the therapeutic response to novel cancer therapeutics. According to an article by Andrea Gallamini et. al, the most apparent advantages associated with PET is its ability to detect the substantial changes in glucose metabolism, or even complete shutoff of the neoplastic cell metabolism in the early stages, during the treatment process. This helps the clinicians to detect the effectiveness of a given antineoplastic treatment much earlier, compared to the traditional radiological detection. Furthermore, FDG-PET/CT has become a cornerstone in several oncologic procedures, such as tumor staging and restaging, treatment efficacy assessment during or after treatment ends, and radiotherapy planning.
The number of cancer cases is increasing yearly. According to WHO, Cancer is the second-leading cause of death globally and was responsible for an estimated 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Globally, about 1 in 6 deaths are caused due to cancer. Approximately 70% of deaths from cancer occur in low- and middle-income countries. Thus, the need for early diagnosis and treatment of cancer cases has enhanced the usage of PET scanners and has led to the growth of the market.
North American Region Holds the Largest Market Share of the Positron Emission Tomography Market
North America dominates the positron emission tomography market, owing to the high demand for precision diagnostics and technological advancement in PET technology in the region. Other factors that contribute to the growth of the PET market in the United States include government initiatives, such as Medicare and Obama Care, which provide healthcare to patients through democratic supervision.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244675
Positron Emission Tomography Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Positron Emission Tomography Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of Positron Emission Tomography Market
- Chapter 3: Positron Emission Tomography Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: Positron Emission Tomography Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: Positron Emission Tomography Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: Positron Emission Tomography Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of Positron Emission Tomography Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for Positron Emission Tomography Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]