“Polyurethane Additives Market” report provides an in-depth research of market-based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, SWOT analysis, key business strategies, product portfolio, and recent developments. Polyurethane Additives Market is comprehensively prepared with main focus on the competitive landscape, geographical growth, segmentation, and market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities. It also analyzes the current and future prospect of Polyurethane Additives Market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244681
Key Insights of Polyurethane Additives Market:
- Complete in-depth analysis of the Polyurethane Additives
- Important changes in market dynamics.
- Segmentation analysis of the market.
- Emerging segments and regional markets.
- Historical, on-going, and projected market analysis based on volume and esteem.
- Assessment of niche industry players.
- Market share analysis.
- Key strategies of major players
Polyurethane Additives Market Segmentation by Top Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244681
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Automotive Industry
– The automotive industry provides one of the best examples of the diverse applications of PU materials. Nearly every type of PU product is used in the automotive end-user industry.
– Flexible PU foams are used in seating, headrests, arm rests, HVAC, and other interior systems for automotive, like in airliners, trains, and buses. PU coatings provide a vehicle’s exterior with the high gloss, durability, scratch resistance, and corrosion resistance. PU coatings are also used to glaze windshields and windows, increasing strength and providing fog resistance.
– PU elastomers protect against tire punctures and are used in other molded components, such as shock absorbers. Thermoplastic PU materials are used in the manufacture of many automotive parts, including exterior body parts, trunk liners, anti-lock brake systems, timing belts, and fuel lines. The unique properties of PU elastomers contribute for their exclusive usage in gaskets, O-rings, and other seals.
– Seating is the largest application of PU in the automotive industry. Many automotive seating manufacturers demand flexible foam producers for products made with bio-based polyols. However, market penetration of “green” PU is still in emergence in most global PU markets.
– Globally, more than 90% of automobiles are produced with bonded windshields and rear windows using one-component PU sealants. The automotive industry is the largest end-user industry for reaction injection molding (RIM) PU parts. RIM is used to maximize the shock absorption of vehicle fenders, bumpers, and spoilers, without adding weight or bulk.
– All the aforementioned factors, is expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Asia- Pacific region to dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of polyurethane additives in the global market. In the region, China is the largest economy in terms of GDP. The country’s annual growth of GDP was 6.6% in 2018, which is expected to increase by 6.2% in 2019. The rapid growth of the furniture manufacturing industry in the country is majorly fueled by the increasing domestic demand, coupled with a significant demand from the foreign market. China accounted for almost 40% of the global furniture production in 2017. The production was further increased at a rapid rate, due to the increase in domestic demand and exports to European countries. The automotive production in China is expected to increase during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for lightweight and fuel-efficient vehicles and the popularity of electric vehicles, which is expected to propel the demand for PU additives in the country, in the coming years.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244681
Polyurethane Additives Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Polyurethane Additives Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of Polyurethane Additives Market
- Chapter 3: Polyurethane Additives Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: Polyurethane Additives Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: Polyurethane Additives Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: Polyurethane Additives Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of Polyurethane Additives Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for Polyurethane Additives Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]