“Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market” report 2019-2024 provides detailed summary of company competition, market demand, regional forecast, marketing price and new investment feasibility analysis is included of Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) market. It also covers approximate CAGR, key-players, scope of the report, regional analysis, major market factors of Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) market, reasons of buying this report and complete TOC of report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275311
There are 4 key segments covered in this Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Systems Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market by Key Players:
Enquire Before Purchasing This Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275311
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Automotive Sector
– PBT, owing to its superior material characteristics, such as heat resistance, strength-to-weight ratio, and chemical stability, is increasingly being used to replace traditional materials, including bronze, stainless steel, cast iron and ceramics in the automotive industry.
– Lightweight plastics are in high demand in the transportation industry due to their competitive pricing, high performance, style, reliability, strength, and safety. Plastic components weigh almost 50% lesser than similar components made from other materials, thus, providing 25%-35% improvement in fuel efficiency, which is a key factor in the automotive and transportation industries.
– In automotive and other transportation facilities, PBT allows for energy absorption, weight reduction, shock absorption for bumpers, restriction of explosion risks in fuel tanks, seat belts, airbags, door & seat assemblies, subsystems, bumpers, under-bonnet components, exterior trim, and various other applications.
– Moreover, PBT is providing manufacturers with major added advantages, including no corrosion, noise-reduction, and low wear & tear, along with resultant increased component and vehicle life. Thereby, they have gradually become an integral part of the automotive industry.
– PBT can be used in interior and exterior applications, especially in electric systems in the automotive. The most common applications include windshield wiper covers, mirror housings, cowl vents, handles, fans, fuel system components, connectors, sensor housings, fuse boxes, actuator cases, power relays, switches, motor components, and ignition system components.
– With the growing automotive industry, the consumption of PBT is projected to increase over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. In recent years, China has become a global industrial and manufacturing hub.
– The market in China is expected to witness faster growth, compared to other countries, owing to the significant increase in the per-capita income of the Chinese middle-class population and the resultant increase in the sales of consumer goods in the region.
– The manufacturing industry in China is expected to grow on an average of more than 5% during the upcoming years, thereby, being the major driving force for the engineering plastics market, in turn, driving the PBT market in China.
– The Indian economy is also witnessing steady growth and development in the manufacturing sector, especially in the electrical & electronics and the automotive industries. In addition, growth in the consumer goods & appliances sector of the country is also expected to boost the growth of the PBT market.
– All these aforementioned factors are expected to drive the demand for PBT in the region, during the forecast period.
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275311
Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market
- Chapter 3: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]